Tuesday 21 August 2012

Hop Shop Go Review :(


DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

Hi guys,

How are we all today?????

Today I’m hereto talk about a company I have tried to use online called Hop Shop Go and if you don’t want to waste your money keep reading.

This company offers a service for people who want to buy American products from site that only ship within the US you can ship to their address in the US and they redirect to your address in another country, I’m located in Australia.

As far as I know this company is part of PayPal but I am not 100%.

So now my story, I went on one of their recommended websites and ordered some makeup I ordered $50 worth. I waited till my packages arrived as they tell you via email when they have arrived.

Now the biggest thing that annoyed me was they advertise that they will repack the items for you to make the shipping less and yet when I looked at my statements it said repacking not available. When I questioned them on this their response was we do not combine multiple packages into one during consolidation so this totally confusing me don’t say you repack the items if you don’t???

So then asked how much is the shipping going to cost me and she said $52 which is more then I paid for the products as well that’s not including fuel surcharge and insurance like seriously what the hell.

If I can say anything is don’t waste you money I told them to keep the products cos I will just lose more money telling them to post them then I already have, this site is just out to rip you off don’t use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment