Tuesday 7 August 2012

Video editing issues.

Hey guys,
How are we all today????
Sorry I have been MIA again I have spent the last 3 days trying to trying to edit videos with no luck the 2 programs I use dont want to work on my new laptop soi am trying a new  program so please bear with me and don’t hate lol im not ignoring you I swear also I have placed 2 orders on hop shop go but they have not yet arrived at my American address so I will keep you up to date with that too but in future I think I will be using my mums friends address and she will forward it to me.
So please be patient with me hopefully I will have something for you soon.
Ps if you have any topics you would like me to talk about please let me know in a comment below and I will happily do that for you guys.
Stay strong, positive and until soon keep smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment