Wednesday 16 May 2012

Day 15


Hey guys,
Here are my day 15 photos as you can probably clearly tell I have a big ugly cold sore been a little stressed out lately nothing I can’t handle just brings the mood and my makeup down a little so sorry in advance and normally I would not wear any makeup and just treat is but because I am doing the 30 challenge I did my make up so please be understanding and kind J
I have been having fun for the last few hours writing my review on several different essence eye liner pencils I just want to state I have brought all these products with my own money and I am not sponsored the company doesn’t even know I am writing these reviews, this is my own opinion and not compromised in any way at all.
Keep an eye out for these reviews as I also have more products to review.
So till tomorrow stay safe look after yourself and talk to you then

No comments:

Post a Comment