Friday 25 May 2012

Day 25

Hi guys,
How are we all today?????
Here are my day 25 photos………………..
                                        
In these photos I am wearing my inglot eye shadows and my estee lauder maximum coverage camouflage double wear foundation sample I got yesterday(with no concealer). Let me know what you think J
Sorry this one is short and sweet but I have to leave it here for today about to go to work and drop the kids at my mums and everything like that lol J
Is there any products you want me to review or anything like that please let me know I am making you tube videos at the moment which is why I don’t have all that much to say on here but they are just tag videos, so please feel free to check my channel out the link is below.
Until tomorrow look after yourself, stay positive and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment