Thursday 24 May 2012

Day 24


Hi guys,
How are we all today J???????
I am feeling much better I wont lie I resorted to retail therapyJ, yes I know its not a fix and only makes you feel better for a short time but hey I am so excited I spoilt myself and brought myself something I have wonted for so long but always refused to buy myself I got an inglot palette and 5 pigments I will put a picture below. I stuck with neutral colours cos I know I cant go wrong if I love them then I will think about getting some colours but at the moment I am just going to build a palette of neutrals.
Ok so here are my day 24 photos……
I also filmed 2 videos today a tag video and a haul with a few other things I grab while I was out as well so if you would like to check out my you tube channel here is the link……
I am sure I am going to be playing around with my makeup again tonight so if I come up with something nice I will film another tag video J
I will leave this one here for now so until tomorrow take care of yourself be positive and stay safe.
Also if you have any questions you would like to ask me etc please feel free to leave them below and I will happily answer them for you all, thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment