Wednesday 16 May 2012

Essence fix n matte, mascara and concealer review

Hi guys,

I thought while I had the chance I would review some more essence products for you, this one will be a bit of a mismatch of products that I have left that don’t really full under any particular categories.
I will start with the essence fix and matte powder this retails for $6.95 this is a translucent powder used for setting your foundation. It is a very finely milled powder and my only complaint is it’s a lose powder and can sometimes became very messy at times but that is my only complaint, I love this product.
This product is in my daily routine and has been for probably 6 months it set my foundation amazingly and I never look oily at the end of the day and I have oily skin. I also find this product amazing and I have very bad creasing between my brow and under my eyes and when I use a foundation powder during the day I can’t re-blend once it has creased but this product allows me to touch up my makeup without layering more product’s on top.
This is an amazing product and a staple in my collection. Below are pictures of this product.
The next product is the no limits power boost mascara this is the only mascara I have tried from the essence line but they are priced between $3.95 to $6.50 I believe the no limits power boost is $3.95 and although I love thee effect this gives the only thing I don’t like is this product is only 7mls compared to a normal mascara is 12mls and it dried out very fast so it’s a great product and I love the effect I would rather pay a little more for a different mascara that will last a lot longer I also have this in the waterproof but am not a fan of waterproof mascara as its to hard to remove.
Below are pictures of this product.
The next product is the concealer trio; it comes with a skin tone to cover blemishes, a salmon tone to conceal under eye circles, and a blue/green tone to correct redness. This product retails for $4.50.
I think this is one essence product I hate, the skin tone colour has no pigment to it, the salmon colour does nothing for my under eye circles, in saying that I have pretty server dark circles, and lastly the blue/green tone to correct redness is also not very pigmented and does nothing for my acne scarring, I have a Maybelline green stick that works much much better.
Below are pictures of this product as you can see I have tried really hard to get this product to work for as to how dirty it is lol J
I hope you enjoyed this review and I look forward to doing more.
Until next time stay safe look after yourself and be positive J

No comments:

Post a Comment