Wednesday 16 May 2012

Essence eye liners review


Hi guys,
How are we all today????
If I haven’t mentioned this before I get all my essence products from target the stand is normally next to the perfume counter on the side J
Well here as promised is a review on some more essence products today I will concentrate  on pencil eye liners. Today I brought 2 liquid eye liners but I need to use them for a bit before I review them as well and I have a few other products I will also review like the fix and matte powder which I love love  lol.
I will start with the kajal pencil which retails for $1.95 named from bottom to top 04 white, 17 neon sweetie, 15 behind the scenes, 19 all I want, 08 teddy, 18 everybody’s darling and 01 black.
These pencils are good if you are on a tight budget or trying to build your collection as they can build up colour the more times you go over it but they are not the best out of the essence collection. They do have a good colour range in this line here are photos and swatches below.
Next are the long lasting eye liners which retail for $2.95 named from top to bottom 01 black fever, 11 go wild, 02 hot chocolate.
I love these products they are long lasting as stated and I think are a bargain for $2.95 they were hard to remove from my hand after doing the swatches which were only there for 3 or 4 min. these eye liners are also retractable which is great no hassle with sharpening them etc, I love these eye liners, they are also very pigmented which is great you don’t have to go over the line heaps of times.
Ok the next ones are the metallic eye liner pencil lol, they have a good range of pencils.although I don’t have the exact price of these eye liners as they don’t have them in my store anymore I believe they were about $2.95each. In the metallic I have only seen 3 colours named from top to bottom 01 black night, 02 white divine, 03 iron goddess,
I found these pencils very soft and break of easily in saying that though they are very pigmented and I especially they white I love to use if I need a white liner as the pigment is a lot better than the kajal white pencil and better than any other white eye liner pencil I have which is great, here are some swatches and pictures for you.
Last one for this review is the I love rock gloss eye liner. I forgot to get the price of this one but am sure it was $2.95 but will update this next time I check them at my local target store. This eye liner only comes in black and when playing with this liner its one of them things I remember how much I love and wonder why I stopped using it lol J it is so pigmented and goes on so easy and looks amazing this will be coming back into my everyday use again once I have tested these new liners I brought to review.
Take care look after yourself and talk tomorrow.
Soon I will be reviewing there concealer ,the fix and matte powder, mascara and liquid eye liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment