Thursday 10 May 2012

Day 9


Hi guys
Well its day none and man am I exhausted I didn’t relies how much hard work it is leading up to a birthday party I feel like I haven’t stopped for 5 days, but I was a good girl and still did my photos.



Also I have spent the last few hours trying to dye my regrowth but I didn’t want to bleach it so I put a packed dye in my hair which turned it to bright orange then I gave in and used bleach well my awesome friend did and we got it lighter it’s still not quite there yet but it’s getting closer but now I have more snapped off bits L I have done the muk protein treatment then just a supermarket moisture treat mean started blow drying it and decided that wasn’t a good idea and put a leave in treatment in it and hopefully it will dry over night by itself so just so you all know I won’t be using any heating products on my hair for the next few days so a week or so to try let it heal and repair itself so keep an eye out for the yucky un kept hair lol J she did an amazing job tho my hair is so hard to get blonde because natural it’s so dark.
Well here it is now 12:25 pm so at this rate I will be in bed by about 1am so I will leave this one here for now I promise that one this party is over and thing go back to normally I will do heaps more reviews etc of products until it is time to go on our holiday I am so excited I just can’t wait to go it’s my first holiday ever Thailand here we come lol.
So take care look after yourself and stay safe till next time we talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment