Monday 28 May 2012

Day 27

Hey guys.
How are we all today????????
Here are my day 27 photos……..
I actually forgot to take my photos in the morning so I had to wait till I washed my makeup off tonight so sorry about that my skin look irritated lol cos it was just washed.
I cant believe it is day 27 and there is only 3 days left till I have finished this challenge I must say I am very proud of myself for getting this fair without getting to lazy to put my makeup on or forgetting to take photos until today when I for to do my before shot so I had to do it tonight and there is only 3 days to go!!!! I was thinking of turning my 30 days’ worth of photos into a YouTube video or something what do you guys think?????
I am going to leave this one here I am editing videos for YouTube now to upload so have a good night and speak to you all tomorrow.
Until then stay safe look after yourself and be positive J.

No comments:

Post a Comment