Thursday 31 May 2012

Markos first hair cut

Hi guys,
How are we all today????
Well hre is day 1 of no photo challenge lol so today I thought I would share with you all, my youngest son got his first ever hair cut I don’t know why but I felt like I wanted to cry lol L he has always been know for his long hair which he has had since he was born and today we cut it off L. Mind you in saying that he looks really cute, I took heaps of photos so I thought I would include some here.
I thought tomorrow I was going to review all the mascaras I have and what I think of them  how they work and my thoughts on them.
If you guys have anything you want me to review or anything you want me to talk about
Please let me know and I am happy  to do that you just have to ask or I wont know lol .
Until then take care, look after yourself  and stay positive

No comments:

Post a Comment