Thursday 3 May 2012

Essence lip gloss review


Hi everyone,
I thought I would do a review on essence the cosmetic brand new to target, well I don’t know how new it is but I found it there about 3 or 4 months ago and im in love J I have every lip gloss that I know of and love them so much so here are some photos of the packaging and swatches. These are the XXXL shine and XXXL nudes range,


From left to right they are called pure chic, rising star, bubble babe, party connection, glamour to go, timeless to beauty, pure beauty, forever rose, nude kiss, big night out, super girl, true love and rock on. These lip glosses are not to sticky and quit sheer on the lip while still giving a small color pay off to me I think just the right amount of color my favourite is pure beauty and wear it everyday J. these lip glosses are $3.50

They also have a line of lip gloss called stay with me lip gloss these lip glosses are also not to sticky at all to be honest personally I don’t find these stick at all and have much more color pay off and stay in place for quit a long time. these lip glosses are $3.95

I also have essence lip liners and gel eyeliners which I will take pictures of and do a review on soon.
Take care all talk soon look after yourself. J

No comments:

Post a Comment